Re: [CSSOM] CSSRule.NAMESPACE_RULE

Le 02/03/10 11:48, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :

> In another thread a while back we discussed a different model for
> namespace rules. That since they are syntactic constructs they should
> live on the CSSStyleSheet object instead.

I understand the syntactic argument but I have a counter-one:
reserializing a stylesheet will require to serialize the namespace
rules from CSSStyleSheet after detection of @charset and all @import
rules. That's not very convenient and adds a disruption to an otherwise
trivial algo. And, how surprising, that's a task content editors have
to perform pretty often :-)

</Daniel>