Re: [css3-selectors] The :nth-sibling combinator

From: Eduard Pascual <herenvardo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 20:33:11 +0200
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>, Gabriele Romanato <gabriele.romanato@gmail.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 7:54 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, possibly.  Yeah, I'm not entirely sure of what's being suggested.
> I need more examples.

That's exactly what my post was asking for: either examples or an
explicit enough definition of what's being proposed (ideally both). I
deliberately took examples where the desired behavior would be
unclear, and showed off how some of the existing selectors would
behave, so to have a comparison point.

I'm afraid this thread will be stuck until the OP replies with more
details on the proposal.

Regards,
Eduard Pascual