RE: Haptics CSS extension proposal

Hi, and sorry for this sudden burst of e-mails. I had an issue with spam filtering and my mails didn't reach the mailing list at first.

Tying the tactile feedback to the appearance property causes problems when a web developer wants to make a custom visual representation of e.g. a checkbox but still have proper tactile feedback of a checkbox. So in my opinion the visual appearance and haptic properties should be possible to be defined separately.

Br, Kim Grönholm