Re: Validation

From: Raven Brooke <linuxchiq@linuxchiq.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:34:02 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Gabriele Romanato" <gabriele.romanato@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Thanks, I did specify css3. The code that fails is for the template layout
"display" and "position". Perhaps because this spec is still in the draft
stage?

On closer inspection, I notice the border-radius is ok, it's just the
-moz-border-radius that fails - makes sense.

Thanks for the quick response!