Re: is there any implementation of box-lines:multiple?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 09:34:49 -0700
To: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Cc: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 11:21 PM, Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Interesting. But I was actually interested in understanding the current spec (last updated July 2009) http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-flexbox/#multiple-alignment and Tab's draft http://www.xanthir.com/:wih#section1.5.0 . They are somewhat contradictory on this issue, and I don't think either is a good solution.

My proposal contradicts the current spec only by accident - I missed
that line that they're all stretched equally, and so just wrote
something I thought was reasonable.

I suspect that "stretched equally" is meant to be equivalent to the
behavior of * rows/cols in Template - they're all equal to the
height/width of the largest row/col.

We've currently got "all rows are the height of the tallest element in
the entire flexbox" (current draft) and "each row is the height of the
tallest element in that row" (my proposal).  I'm not certain that
there's a a 3rd solution.  Any ideas?