Re: is there any implementation of box-lines:multiple?

My engines contains implementation of multi-row flex layouts.
E.g.
http://www.terrainformatica.com/w3/flex-layout/images/sample-horizontal-flow.png

In my case it is "flow: horizontal-flow":

It wraps elements in multiple rows when needed or if
clear:before|after|both is used (explicit row break).

see:  http://www.terrainformatica.com/w3/flex-layout/flex-layout.htm

Latest build of sciter engine includes also implementation
of "relative flexes" ( a.k.a. Additive XUL flexes ).

To see all this alive you can download Sciter SDK (~9mb) from
http://www.terrainformatica.com/sciter/sciter-sdk.zip
and run /sciter.exe  demo "browser" from it.

Demo of flex units and the flow property is in
/sdk/samples/html-and-css/flexes/demo.htm

It demonstrates various aspects of flexes including:
horizontal single and multi rows layouts,
vertical single and multi column layouts,
the "template" and use of flexes with position: absolute | fixed.

--
Andrew Fedoniouk

http://terrainformatica.com