Re: [css3-text-layout] margin-before/after/start/end etc. and :ttb pseudo-classes

From: MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 11:28:03 +0900
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Andrew,

We still have to choose either or both of a) stylesheets or b) documents
for specifying directions.  Having both a) and b) has advantages as well
as disadvantages such as complexities.  Although some content is written
 assuming vertical directions, I am tempted to choose a) even if some
content is tied to a particular writing direction, since a) hits more than 80%.
After all, stylesheets can be used only when we give up contents such as
"See page 31" and "See above".

Cheers,
Makoto