RE: [CSS21] bidi, text-align, and list markers

Hi,

I really think that the behavior for rtl items and bullet alignment in an ltr list will be the same throughout the list -- thus,
neither:
* hello
  OLLEH *
                                                 OLLEH *

nor:
* hello
  OLLEH                                                *
                                                 OLLEH *

makes any sense to me.

Sorry.  (Wish I could make some sense out of it.)  But . . .

Best wishes,

C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar@hotmail.com