Re: [CSS21] [css3-lists] list-style-position: inside

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 12:04 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> I've been reviewing hixie's testcases, and came across this one
>  http://www.hixie.ch/tests/adhoc/css/box/list/list-style-position/inside/001-demo.html
>
> The behavior expected there does not seem to be specified by the CSS2.1
> spec.
> However it *is* implemented in Opera and Konqueror. (Firefox does something
> different.)
>
> I'm wondering
>  a) What other implementations do
>  b) Whether we should clarify the spec one way or another

Chrome acts like Konquerer and Opera (not surprising, since K and C
are both webkit-based).

IE8 does something obviously retarded, and so can't be used as any
sort of example.

This behavior is clarified in CSS3 Lists - the Opera/webkit behavior is correct.