RE: Flexbox Draft, with pictures!

Actually I don't see anything difficult there.
- "pack" has any effect only after any flex distribution is exhausted and there is still empty space.
- "align" has to deal with non-zero margins and padding already; if those are calculated using flex or anything else it doesn't change any of align code.

Or is there something I don't see?