Re: [CSS21] Proposal for a replacement for section 17.2.1 (table anonymous objects)

On 7/21/10 3:38 AM, fantasai wrote:
> The table code is already written to skip past non-cell frames
> in a table row.

Sort of, some places.  That dates back to when the wrapper box
construction code was broken.  Lots of places in table layout have had
such checks removed since then, though they're still around in a few
callsites.

> Now *why* we do this, I don't know. But given
> that we do, I assume that if there are places in the table code
> that aren't making these checks, they are considered bugs already.

Other way around, actually.

> Just sayin'.

Likewise.  ;)

-Boris