Re: [CSS21] Proposal for a replacement for section 17.2.1 (table anonymous objects)

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:15:42 -0700
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On 07/20/2010 05:16 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> Final proposal for issue 110!  For the purpose of solving this issue
> for CSS2.1, I propose accepting Fantasai's revised algorithm for
> table-repair, with a small correction so that it properly handles
> floated elements inside a table* element:

Tab, we already accepted the revisions that I wrote up with bz.
Those are already in Bert's to-edit list.

Can you repost your proposal as changes from the already-accepted text?
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010May/0071.html

(And I mean *as changes*, not as "replace all of that with all of this,
even though most of it is exactly the same".)

~fantasai