Re: Minutes and Resolutions 2010-07-14

From: Peter Moulder <peter.moulder@monash.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 22:10:27 +1000
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
What is the right way to raise issues with the current spec and make proposed
changes?

I tried to do so in
http://www.w3.org/mid/20100709060011.GA21142@bowman.infotech.monash.edu.au
but wasn't very prominent about it (didn't cc anyone or change subject line).

While going through the CSS 2.1 spec, I've been making a lot of notes on issues
that impede implementability (things I don't know how to interpret), so I'd
appreciate any comments on the best way of presenting these issues to the list:
e.g. it would be good to know if you think any of the issues I noted in that
message there don't warrant changing, or if there's any comments on the changes
I'm suggesting, or any criteria guides for "technical soundness and
implementability".

Thanks,

pjrm.