Re: [css3-background] Where we are with Blur value discussion

From: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:30:59 -0700
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>, Brendan Kenny <bckenny@gmail.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
To: Aryeh Gregor <Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com>
On Jul 14, 2010, at 2:16 PM, Aryeh Gregor <Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyway, the point is, IMO it's a *must* to have pixel-perfect
> definitions here.

Did you get the impression somehow that we were not asking for something that could be measured with pixel perfection?  Saying "run it through a function and see if what comes out matches other specs that also do not define the results" hardly seems seems like an argument in favor of pixel perfect results.