Re: Selecting for features

From: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 08:49:01 +0100
To: Adrian Price <adrian.price@rogue-technologies.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org
Adrian Price wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 5:03 PM, David Woolley
> <forums@david-woolley.me.uk <mailto:forums@david-woolley.me.uk>> wrote:
>
>     Adrian Price wrote:
>
>         I apologize if this is an issue that's been raised before - I
>         was amazed
>

>     It has; many times.
>
> That's what I would have thought -- can you point me to any past
> discussion/decision?

http://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Public/search?keywords=%22feature+tests%22&hdr-1-name=subject&hdr-1-query=&index-grp=Public_FULL&index-type=t&type-index=www-style

"feature test" singular produces some more, but I haven't checked the
relevance.

http://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Public/search?keywords=%22%40supports%22&hdr-1-name=subject&hdr-1-query=&index-grp=Public_FULL&index-type=t&type-index=www-style

produces a lot of relevant hits.

I don't know if "feature queries" produces any not in that last set.

--
David Woolley