[CSS21] [css3-text] Generated content should respect Unicode line and paragraph separators

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 13:54:24 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
In generated content, we currently only allow implementations to
break at Line Feed characters \A, having chosen to go the LF
route instead of CR or CRLF or AnythingGoes.

But we should also honor line breaks from the Unicode Line
Separator and Paragraph Separator characters. Unlike CR and LF,
these have unambiguous line-breaking semantics. They also have
very specific (and different) behavior for bidi resolution.

~fantasai