Re: [css3-background] border-radius color transitions using gradients recommended but undefined

On 01/26/2010 01:49 PM, Brian Manthos wrote:
> (a) define the shape the gradient should fill
> As per discussion with Aaron, I believe the description in Figure 8 of
>  http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-background/#the-border-radius
> needs to be adjusted to properly address the interaction of borders of different widths.
> Specifically, in such cases I believe the color transition region remains a quadrilateral
> but is no longer a rectangle.

I've updated the description and tweaked the image to be more different.
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-background/#corner-transitions

It doesn't show the degenerate case we discussed yet, but the description
below the figure should now apply easily to that case.

~fantasai