Re: SVG/CSS WG Effects Task Force proposal

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:53:01 -0800
To: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
CC: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, "Linss, Peter" <peter.linss@hp.com>
On 01/18/2010 05:01 AM, Erik Dahlstrom wrote:
> Dear CSS WG,
> To ensure a clear and speedy channel for communication, the SVG WG
> proposes that we form a joint Task Force between the CSS and SVG WGs,
> tentatively called the Effects Task Force, and that we use the
> public-fx@w3.org mailing list to coordinate.

Dear SVG WG,
The CSS WG resolved to do this six months ago, with Doug present as
observer (or inciter, whichever term you prefer ;)
   http://www.w3.org/blog/CSS/2009/06/23/resolutions_60
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Jun/0095.html
So I'm not sure what else you want from us.

~fantasai