source format of the specification

From: Gabor Szabo <szabgab@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:16:30 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

I am looking for a version of the CSS specification that could
be easily parsed by software. I looked at http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/
but the closest I could see was the PostScript version.
Is the specification written in PostScript or is it written in
some other format (eg. Docbook) and then turned into the various formats.

Is the original source format available somewhere?

regards
   Gabor
ps. The same for the other specs would be also interesting so if you happen to
know about those as well, I'd be happy to get a pointer.