Re: [css3-animation] keyframes without animations

From: Andras Nemeseri <andris@nemeseri.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:05:37 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
Very smart workaround, and it's actually working.
I have a working example here (webkit based browser required):
http://nemeseri.com/cssanimation/cssanimation_3.html

The problem with your solution is that you can't set an infinite repeat and
repeating the animation cycle is very ugly (copying the keyframe
declarations in the animation property).

I think the stepwise timing functions would be the real solution to this
problem (like Simon mentioned).