RE: Making pt a non-physical unit

From: Ludger Buenger <ludger.buenger@realobjects.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:32:05 +0100
To: "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>, "David Singer" <singer@apple.com>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>

Which font does gecko use when displaying a two times scaled version of
the print preview on screen?

24pt or 2*12pt?

The reason why I ask is because this is not only philosophical point of
view but also depends on the use case: for an upscaled preview I believe
one should't use a different font but scale the original font.

Best regards,

Ludger