Re: Making pt a non-physical unit

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 13:34:20 -0500
To: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
CC: www-style <www-style@w3.org>
On 1/7/10 1:17 PM, Brad Kemper wrote:
> I know, I know, so will implementors. But we'll suffer more

I don't think that's true.  Nor will you suffer them fast enough for
implementors to be able to afford to wait for you to suffer enough to
stop screwing it up (collective you; not you personally, obviously).

> and people will ask why our content looks so much worse than our competitors.

Do people ever actually do that?  Given what the top100 sites look like,
I find that very hard to believe....

-Boris