[css-style-attr] Update and grammar question

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 00:38:29 -0800
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I've updated some of the wording in the draft in response to comments from
Hixie wrt html5 spec integration and missing normative requirements. Since
the comments were over IRC and not logged, I stuffed them in the CVS logs:
   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/csswg/css-style-attr/Overview.src.html?rev=1.10&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

That aside, I was wondering if it's possible to merge the two grammar
productions, i.e.

  <pre>
-inline-stylesheet
-  : S* declaration-list
-  ;
-
  declaration-list
-  : declaration [ ';' S* declaration ]*
+  : S* declaration [ ';' S* declaration ]*
    ;
  </pre>

I don't know enough about the grammar's "good style" to say. Bert?

~fantasai