Re: [css-style-attr] inline style term

2010/2/23 fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>:
> On 01/22/2010 04:38 PM, Ingo Chao wrote:
>>
>> The previous version of this document (and HTML 4.01) speaks of
>> "inline style sheet" or "inline style information". I often refer to
>> them as "inline styles". Such terms should not vanish without a note
>> why they are not used in the specification anymore.
>
> There wasn't an intention of removing the term, it just happened to
> disappear as the text was revised.
>
> I've added the term "inline style information" to the abstract. Are
> there other changes you would suggest?
>  http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-style-attr/
>
> ~fantasai

Great, thanks.

Two minor comments regarding the note in 3. Syntax and Parsing (the
close brace being just an invalid token):

1
This note could be followed by another note, saying that validating
inline style information is problematic, but that's probably not in
the scope of a spec.

2
IE8 and Firefox render the following green, Opera and Webkit red:

--
Ingo Chao
http://www.satzansatz.de/