Re: [css3-page] Proposal: Making variable page area widths in a document optional

On Feb 22, 2010, at 9:34 AM, Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:

> [...]

The CSS W/G discussed this back in November of 2008.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Nov/0024.html

"RESOLVED: Adopt proposal that page layout on current page assumes ICB
            matches current page size and contents lay out accordingly,
            restrict requirement to SHOULD and applying for non-BFC
            elements in normal flow, all others being undefined"

Peter