[CSS2.1] Numbers don't allow signs in formal grammar, do in prose

From: Zack Weinberg <zweinberg@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:15:18 -0800
As long as I'm close-reading the number syntax:  Section 4.3.1 says
that 'Both integers and real numbers may be preceded by a "-" or "+" to
indicate a sign', but neither the section 4 forward-compatible
formal syntax nor the appendix G formal syntax permits a sign.  Section
4 has

and appendix G has

Since the prose trumps the formal syntax, I think this is just an
editorial issue: both {num} macro definitions should read

(We may as well make them consistent with each other at the same time.)

zw