Re: [CSS 3] Transform on Complete Event

From: Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:04:48 -0800
Cc: www-style@w3.org
To: Jaikishan Jalan <jai.ism@gmail.com>
On Feb 7, 2010, at 1:40 PM, Jaikishan Jalan wrote:

> From my understanding of current draft of CSS 3, I believe that there is no way to listen to the event when a particular transformation ( for example, scale, rotate etc.. ) is completed? Is that correct ? And if yes, I believe that it will be very useful if we can listen to such event.

I assume you mean that you would like an event when a transition of a transform completes?

The transitions spec does indeed provide an event for transition completion:
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-css3-transitions-20090320/#transition-events->

WebKit implements this (with the 'webkit' prefix on the name).

Simon