Re: [CSS3] @font vs @background

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 21:15:52 -0800
To: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
CC: www-style <www-style@w3.org>
Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> [...]

CSS has *not* been this way before. There is no ' '/',' mess in CSS21 AFAIR.

When you see a bug what kind of evidence/metrics you need?
Number of WTFs per minute coming from parser designers, JS and CSS
authors or what?

It *is* a bug. As any bug it could be fixed or left as it is - declared
as such a feature. It is up to us - to the personal flexibility
of "engineering conscience". Sorry for the pathetic tone but I really
do not understand what you are trying to say.

--
Andrew Fedoniouk.

http://terrainformatica.com