Re: [CSS3] @font vs @background

Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> [...]

CSS has *not* been this way before. There is no ' '/',' mess in CSS21 AFAIR.

When you see a bug what kind of evidence/metrics you need?
Number of WTFs per minute coming from parser designers, JS and CSS
authors or what?

It *is* a bug. As any bug it could be fixed or left as it is - declared
as such a feature. It is up to us - to the personal flexibility
of "engineering conscience". Sorry for the pathetic tone but I really
do not understand what you are trying to say.

--
Andrew Fedoniouk.

http://terrainformatica.com