Re: Two CSS challenges

Le Sam 25 décembre 2010 17:38, Daniel Glazman a écrit :
> Le 26/12/10 02:16, Andrew Fedoniouk a écrit :
>
>> I want something like this:
>>
>> ::text
>> {
>> position:relative; left:1px; top:1px;
>> }
>>
>> that is shift in both directions.
>
> Consider a property allowing to "move" the vertical alignment
> of a box by a given offset. That's what I suggested and it addresses
> your need w/o introducing ::text.

Daniel,

vertical-align: -1px;
would achieve that vertical alignment offset goal without introducing a
new property like vertical-align-offset.

Demos:

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/button-like-span-activated-moves-left-v3.html

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/button-like-span-activated-moves-left-v3.1.html

{
<length>
    Raise (positive value) or lower (negative value) the box by this
distance. The value '0cm' means the same as 'baseline'.
}
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/visudet.html#propdef-vertical-align

Meilleurs voeux pour le temps des fêtes, Gérard
--
CSS 2.1 Test suite RC4 (December 10th 2010)

Contributions to CSS 2.1 test suite