RE: [css3-text] alternate name for line-break: newspaper

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 20:36:25 -0500
To: David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Brady Duga <duga@ljug.com>, John Hudson <tiro@tiro.com>
CC: Brady Duga <duga@ljug.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts, they're all helpful.

>From John's idea:

> 	Strict
> 	Normal
> 	Relaxed
> 	Free

"Free" means no restrictions, right? Assuming so, because the most relaxed level is not "free" (we have the least set of restrictions that nobody would want to disable), I guess we should use:
  strict, normal, relaxed
Thank you for suggesting good wordings.

If we need more levels in future, I really like David's idea to use numbers. We could develop a numbering system and make values in CSS3 Text as aliases to numbers, just like font-weight:Normal is '400'[1].

Thank you again for the help to improve this!

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-fonts/#font-weight-prop

Regards,
Koji