neutral paragraphs in unicode-bidi:plaintext

From: Aharon (Vladimir) Lanin <aharon@google.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 00:23:52 +0200
Currently, the CSS Writing Modes Module Level 3 spec on
unicode-bidi:plaintext<http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-writing-modes/#unicode-bidi>
 states:

"However, if no direction-determining character is found in step P2, then
the value of the ‘direction’ property is used instead."

I now believe that this exception is counterproductive. The whole idea of
unicode-bidi:plaintext is to display (HTML-escaped) plain-text content in
<pre> and <textarea> the way it would be displayed in a fully UBA-compliant
plain-text editor, where it may have been authored, and this deviation from
the UBA breaks that.

Thus, I believe that this sentence should be removed.

Aharon