RE: [css3-text] text-justify:distribute behavior

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:09:15 -0500
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
CC: MURAKAMI Shinyu <murakami@antenna.co.jp>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I think I understand now. So,
  text-align-last: center justify;
changes the fallback alignment of all lines, not only the last line, right? I assumed it affects only to the last line and thus was wondering how to change the rests.

It works then. I personally prefer starting from minimum and then add features incrementally as needs come in, so changing the behavior of "distribute" looks more appealing to me. I like less tests.

But your proposal works good and fulfill the requirements too. Either works for me.

Regards,
Koji