Re: [css4-color] @color-keyword Color Keywords

You are pretty much asking for constants in CSS [1].

In terms of constants you can write all this as

@const OCHRE: hsl(6,82%,37%);

and to use it as:

a {
    color: @OCHRE; /* is the same as color: hsl(6, 82%, 37%); */
}

Constants allow to define not only colors but also any other values:

@const STD_BORDER: 1px solid red;

div { border: @STD_BORDER; }

[1] http://wiki.csswg.org/ideas/constants

--