[css3-speech] dependency on [css3-syntax]

From: Daniel Weck <daniel.weck@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 03:01:52 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Dear all,

The current Working Draft of the CSS3 Speech Module contains a
normative dependency [1] to the CSS3 Syntax specification draft [2].
It is my understanding that CSS3-Syntax is "severely unmaintained" (as
recently pointed out by Fantasai ;) ), so I propose to replace the
following statement from "10. Voice characteristic properties" [3]:

"
Names of specific voices may be quoted, and indeed must be quoted if
any of the words that make up the name does not conform to the syntax
rules for identifiers [CSS3-Syntax].
"

...with a reference to CSS2.1 identifiers syntax [4] instead.

Any comments and/or objections ?
Regards, Daniel

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-css3-speech-20041216/#dependencies