[css3-text] text-autospace: ideograph-numeric|alpha exceptions

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 23:41:07 -0500
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I was reviewing 'text-autospace' property[1] and figured out that we need some exceptional cases *not* to create 1/4em extra spacing.

If the numeric/non-ideographic letters match to one of the following criteria:
* fullwidth
* upright in vertical text flow using the 'text-orientation' property or the 'text-combine' property
* have different computed value of the 'writing-mode' property than the ideographic letters

If I'm missing other cases, or any other opinions, I'd appreciate to know.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-text/#text-autospace

Regards,
Koji