Re: [cssom-view] elementFromPoint vagueness and "hit testing"

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 17:29:50 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org, "David Flanagan" <david@davidflanagan.com>
On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 22:22:03 +0200, David Flanagan
<david@davidflanagan.com> wrote:
> Can we be a little more specific than this? [...]

Yes, once either the CSS UI Module or a distinct CSS Hit Testing Module
defines the details of hit testing needed for interoperability on
elementFromPointer(), :hover, mouse events, etc.

It is a little bit more complicated than what you sketched, but we decided
during the F2F that we would start working on defining this. Tantek will
include it in CSS UI.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/