Re: [cssom-view] elementFromPoint vagueness and "hit testing"

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 17:29:50 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org, "David Flanagan" <david@davidflanagan.com>
On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 22:22:03 +0200, David Flanagan
<david@davidflanagan.com> wrote:
> Can we be a little more specific than this? [...]

Yes, once either the CSS UI Module or a distinct CSS Hit Testing Module
defines the details of hit testing needed for interoperability on
elementFromPointer(), :hover, mouse events, etc.

It is a little bit more complicated than what you sketched, but we decided
during the F2F that we would start working on defining this. Tantek will
include it in CSS UI.

Anne van Kesteren