Re: [css-style-attr] SVG WG comments on CSS Styling Attributes Level 1

From: Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 19:25:14 +1000
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Cc: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, www-style@w3.org, www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
Modal?

You're kidding right.

Here we go, quirks mode, modal CSS parsers.

The web browser of 2020 will likely contain 1 million modal parsing and
layout modes that all ignore mathematical and engineering education that
those poor text book writing fools keep harping on about.

Some days I wonder if the lunatics are really running the asylum...

Alex