Re: [css-style-attr] SVG WG comments on CSS Styling Attributes Level 1

Modal?

You're kidding right.

Here we go, quirks mode, modal CSS parsers.

The web browser of 2020 will likely contain 1 million modal parsing and
layout modes that all ignore mathematical and engineering education that
those poor text book writing fools keep harping on about.

Some days I wonder if the lunatics are really running the asylum...

Alex