Re: [css-style-attr] SVG WG comments on CSS Styling Attributes Level 1

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:27:57 +0200, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:41 PM, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:
>> I have been asked by the SVG WG to ask the CSS WG, once again, to allow
>> scientific notation for those properties which allow it. In SVG,
>> currently those properties allow scientific notation in presentation
>> attributes but dissallow it in style sheets (style attributes, style
>> elements, external style sheets). This disparity causes user confusion.
>
> Sigh.  We should allow it.  It's simple, it's useful, and it's intuitive.

Would also allow serialization of floating point values in the same way as
HTML, ECMAScript, etc. do it. But I think I mentioned that already.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/