about progressive enhancement

From: Nestor Augusto Tous Maya <nnestor@utp.edu.co>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:32:25 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Good day,

My name is Nestor Augusto Tous Maya and I'm working at the Universidad
Tecnologica de Pereira in Colombia as web developer.

I have a question on the subject of progressive improvement. Happens that on
the website www.utp.edu.co we have the CSS validation icon, but to access it
7 validation errors appear and it's assumed to be due to the process of
progressive improvement.

Can I continue with valid CSS icon, although there are validation errors?,
Arguing that progressive improvement.

--
Cordialmente,
Nestor Augusto Tous Maya