[css3-multicol] test suite

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 01:02:07 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
The beginnings of a multicol test suite is available here:

  http://people.opera.com/howcome/2010/tests/multicol.html

The test currently includes vendor prefixes.

One assumption is made in the test which is not deescribed in the
specificaion: column rules that extend outside the multicol element
should be clipped. Isn't this what we want?

Further, I'm not sure all the column-rule-style values make sense.
It's nice for the values to be same as border-style, but I'm uncertain
if 'none', 'hidden', 'inset' and 'outset' should be there.

Comments welcome.

-h&kon