Re: CSS Viewport proposal

Hi there,

Isn't the point in it being a meta tag that you know about the
viewport before you do the first layout of the contents? Having it in
CSS means that everyone can specify the viewport at different points
in time and change it during runtime, like on rotation. Currently the
viewport meta tag assumed portrait mode.

height	auto | device-width | device-height | desktop-width | <length>
| <percentage>

I think there is an error in the above, as desktop-width probably
should be desktop-height.

You should also consider adding the Android targetdpi extension.

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Technical Lead / Senior Software Engineer
Phone  +55 81 8895 6002 / E-mail kenneth.christiansen at openbossa.org