Re: [CSS21] Titles in Chapter 10 - trivial editorial issues

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 12:40:32 -0700
To: Anton Prowse <prowse@moonhenge.net>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On Sunday 2010-08-01 20:28 +0200, Anton Prowse wrote:
> 10.6.7 'Auto' heights for block formatting context roots
>
> s/context roots/contexts/
>
> There's no such thing as a block formatting context root in CSS21.
> (Flow root is the corresponding CSS3 term.)

Well, just because we don't define a term for the thing we want
doesn't mean we should use a different term.  A block formatting
context is not an element or box; if we don't have a term for
elements that establish new block formatting contexts we should
probably either write it out or add a defined term.

-David