Re: Border-Images and 'round': CSS Backgrounds and Borders Module Level 3

Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:

> That is an interesting problem, and *does* seem to be a real issue.
> (By my current reading, 'repeat' will only repeat whole tiles, and so
> in this case will be 1 short of full in some cases.)
>
> On the other hand, this behavior does allow it to still sync up with
> backgrounds that are repeated.  Filling it to the maximum (sometimes
> using an even number of tiles) won't always do that.
>
> Bert, fantasai, any comment on the intentions here?

The intention is for the image to tile exactly like the backgrounds,
i.e. partial tiles are allowed. The entire space should be filled
with the image.

If we need another keyword for spacing out the images, then 'space'
should be used, as for the 'background-repeat' property.

~fantasai