Re: Shrink to fit

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't understand why this couldn't have been accomplished with
> inline-block elements inside a text-align:center element.

Sorry, my bad. I just have tested the "menu" thing alone and it seems
that display:inline-block + text-align:center does the job. Of course,
it breaks miserably on IE7 and earlier, which I guess was the reason I
had to mess so heavily with the code.
Since it is pointless to discuss legacy browsers' incompatibilities
here, please ignore that example and accept my apologies for the
mistake.

Regards,
Eduard Pascual