Drop-Shadow proposal

On Sep 9, 2009, at 12:57 PM, fantasai wrote:

>  ACTION: Brad to come up with full shadow proposal (not finalized,
> but to
>          see where we're going)

OK, and here it is:

http://www.bradclicks.com/cssplay/drop-shadow/Drop-Shadow.html

It is written as an explanation of the concept and proposed syntax,
with lots of examples. Hopefully not too many typos.

I tried to use a limited number of base examples, so that you can see
the differences between the different settings. In retrospect, I think
I should have used a more colorful shadow to demonstrate the
transparency effects. Black tends to make everything look dingier. But
I am not eager to re-do all the images right now.