Re: radial-gradient() proposal

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 19:39:07 -0500
To: David Perrell <davidp@hpaa.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>

20px left 20%, ellipse cover, yellow 20px, green, red, blue

Or, properly escaped:

It doesn't do full error-testing or anything, but it should accept
very nearly a complete set of CSS syntax in there.  Qualifiers: on
lengths, use px only - I don't have support for any other length type.
 For colors, either use svg color names, or hex values *without the #
in front*.  I didn't want to put in the work to parse an rgb() value.

Tomorrow I'll go and make examples.  For now I'm gonna go relax - that
represents about 12 hours of work.