Re: [css3-layout] shorthand for slot construction

Tabb Atkins Jr wrote:
> (I doubt that a general layout module would be very useful.  Different
> approaches are best for solving different layout problems, especially
> when you have such a focus on simplicity of authoring as CSS.  Generic
> approaches are generally substantially more complex.)

Does this mean you see grid, flexbox and template all being
implemented and used for different things? I see a great deal of
overlap between grid and template, because template can be used for
both grid and non-grid layout systems.

Thanks for your informative responses BTW.

/Stephen