Re: Styling HTML5 elements

On 10/16/09 8:15 PM, Brad Kemper wrote:
> It seems like it would be a breeze to implement "::after::after", once
> you have implemented single "::after" support.

That depends on how ::after is implemented.  Doing it with the
implementation Gecko used to have until recently would have been
well-nigh impossible.  With the current implementation, I think it would
only take changes to CSS parsing, selector matching, dynamic update
handling (this would be particularly fun), and box model construction.
And then whatever I've forgotten.

-Boris