[css3-transitions] rule for animation of 'visibility' is backwards

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:06:52 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-transitions/#animation-of-property-types-
says:
  # visibility: interpolated via a discrete step. The interpolation
  # happens in real number space between 0 and 1, where 1 is
  # "visible" and all other values are "hidden".

Based on
http://dbaron.org/css/test/2009/transitions/transition-visibility it
appears that what WebKit implements is that values between 0 and 1
are treated as 'visibile', which makes more sense to me.  (For
example, it means that you can animate 'opacity' and 'visibility' on
the same function and end up with an element that ignores mouse
events only when 'opacity' is '0'.)

(Though see my previous message for other comments on this:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Nov/0328.html )

-David