Re: [css3-transitions] edits to transitions spec

From: Giovanni Campagna <scampa.giovanni@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:57:36 +0100
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Section 3, it says: "Implementations must not start a transition when
the computed value of a property changes as a result of declarative
(as opposed to scripted) animation. "
I read this as "changing the :hover state of an element must not start
a transition", which is obviously against the purpose of declarative
transitions (as opposed to script-controlled animations)

I think it would be better to only consider specified values instead
of computed values, but there may be cases I'm not considering.

Giovanni